| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Teheran in October is somewhat warm at 18.2 °C (64.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty with scarcely any rain. A feeble 13.7mm (0.5in) of liquid falls during an average of 2 days.
- The shortest day is 10:41 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Teheran October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Teheran, Iran
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Teheran: