| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Teheran in November is quite mild at 11.1 °C (51.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- In November the average daily temperature range/ variation is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat parched with seldom any rain. A paltry 20.6mm (0.8in) of H2O precipitates during an average of 4 days.
- The shortest day is 9:55 long and the longest day is 10:39 long with an average length of 10:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Teheran November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Teheran, Iran
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Teheran: