| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Teheran in May is really warm at 22.2 °C (71.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in May is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty with infrequent rain. A paltry 15.2mm (0.6in) of liquid is dumped during on average 3 days.
- The shortest day is 13:36 long and the longest day is 14:23 long with an average length of 14:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Teheran May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Teheran, Iran
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Teheran: