| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Teheran in July is very hot at 30.8 °C (87.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36 °C (96.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in July is arid with no rain. An airy 2.5mm (0.1in) of water is discharged during an average of 0 days.
- The shortest day is 13:59 long and the longest day is 14:32 long with an average length of 14:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Teheran July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Teheran, Iran
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Teheran: