| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Teheran in February is cool at 4.9 °C (40.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- In February the average daily temperature variation/ range is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with seldom any sleet, rain or snow. A mere 34mm (1.3in) of liquid is released across on average 4 days.
- The shortest day is 10:24 long and the longest day is 11:18 long with an average length of 10:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Teheran February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Teheran, Iran
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Teheran: