| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Teheran in August is very hot at 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in August is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in August is arid with no rain. An airy 1.4mm (0.1in) of H2O is transfered during an average of 0 days.
- The shortest day is 12:57 long and the longest day is 13:57 long with an average length of 13:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Teheran August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Teheran, Iran
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Teheran: