| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Teheran in April is very mild at 16.4 °C (61.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in April is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched with periodic rain. A paltry 27.8mm (1.1in) of water tumbles across on average 6 days.
- The shortest day is 12:31 long and the longest day is 13:34 long with an average length of 13:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Teheran April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Teheran, Iran
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Teheran: